Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hello everyone I am Kerrie-Anne most just call me KA. I am nearing 40 mum to 4 kids and married to the same man for nearly 18 years! How amazing is that in this day and age. Think I deserve a medal dont you?
Anyway I love to do patchwork and quilting. I currently have a few WIP's and only 1 UFO.
I am working on a Block of the month (BOM) from Patchwork Pumpkin www.patchworkpumpkin.com.au Its called Our Country Home. I am also working on a quilt called Weaver Feaver. I am doing it in pinks and greens!! I also have on the go another quilt which is by Jenny Haskins called The Colour Purple. It is designed to be done on an embroidery machine but I am doing it on my Janome 6600P just to prove you dont need an embroidery machine to do it. I am hoping to buy a Janome 350E next year.
So if you like quilting let me know! Send me a message.
Hugs KA

No comments: