Sunday, December 30, 2007

What I am curently working on........


well gee where do I start. I have been trying to work on a bargello quilt in blue tones but oh man I have so lost the motivation to do anything with it. We (a bunch of girls I met at the local Janome shop) now get together on a Saturday morning once a fortnight. We had been going to the shop and making a set item in a class. So we decided we would continue it at our homes when the shop stopped having Saturday morning classes. Anyway back to where I started we decided to do a bargello quilt as our "group" project however the week after we started I started the co-ordination of castle and chrisco hampers at work so for the next 6 weeks was busy with that. So I have not had a chance to get togehter with the girls to continue doing anymore on it. They are mostly finished theirs and mine well hmm lets not go there.

Apart from that I still have on the go a couple of UFO's but we wont go there either. I did sign up to do Bonnies mystery quilt from http://quiltville.com/carolinacrossroadsmystery.shtml but havent found the motivation to start it HOWEVER I have started playing with some 5 inch 30's fabric squares that I got from a friend in New Zealand as a part of a christmas swap. I am using a pattern found at ...... http://quiltsatcs.blogspot.com/2007/04/disappearing-9-patch-tutorial.html So far I have made 7 blocks and they are so quick and easy to do take a look..........

2 comments:

Khris said...

Looking good KA...hugs, Khris

Marian said...

This looks great KA hugs Marian