Sunday, January 27, 2008

Recyled Denim Bag

After seeing Sharon from NZs bags she has made from recycled denim I decided I just had to do one. My one has a sewing theme. There are two nine patch blocks that are 3 inch square that have mini plastic safety pins on them as though they are ready for quilting. On the other side I embroidered I LOVE SEWING with my embroidery machine. I also have used some gold tone sewing buttons on that side too. It was so much fun creating this unique one of a kind bag!





4 comments:

Khris said...

Love what you did with it KA. Way to go girl..hugs Khris

Unknown said...

Love the denim bags!!!!!
Pam

Vickie said...

way kewl KA...how did it go last night??bet there was a few ooh's and ahh's eh?
cheers Vickie

bingo~bonnie said...

what a cute boodie bag!!! I love it! ;) I just found your blog form your post about doing bonnie's super bowl bargello. I'll bookmark you and be back ;)

Hope you had a happy weekend! ~bonnie in SE Texas