Monday, January 28, 2008

OMG another bloomin' project!!!

OMG I have gone and started yet another bloomin' project thanks to Bonnie from Quiltville http://quiltville.com/carolinacrossroadsmystery.shtml Between now and her next mystery she has decided to do a one day quilt called Scrappy Bargello. Its for next Sunday when the super bowl or whatever it is in America is on. Being an Aussie I wont be on at the sametime but have decided to make it anyway. BUT LIKE do I really need another project!!!!???????? NO WAY OF COURSE NOT!
On the positive side its all from scraps! Check out my mess everywhere in my sewing room today: I have piles of colours everywhere!









The picture below is of my nice little pile of 16 inch strips by 2.5 inch wide.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kerrie-Anne
I just love your sewing room, being surrounded by color! Even though I don't need a new project, I too am going to participate in Superbowl Sunday bargello! My hometown team ,Philadelphia Eagles, did not make the play-offs! So I look forward to listening to the game while I "bargello".....
Hugs
Pam

Vickie said...

lol...yeah well when you finish it -it will look lovely,your colours always seem to go together so well...I need a bigger sewing room waaaahh,
cheers Vickie