Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Disappearing Nine Patch



Hello everyone firstly I apologise as its been so long since I have updated my blog! Since the last time I have finished two quilts! I have totally finished my 30s disappearing nine patch quilt and OMG I stippled it! First time I have ever stippled a quilt. It has turned out to be a large single bed sized quilt. I stippled it using a pretty pastel coloured verigated thread. The second quilt I finished was also another disappearing nine patch (DPN)in only two colours. I also stippled it however found it easier after someone suggested I use stippling gloves! WOW what a difference they made. Oh and it might of been because it was a only half the size of the other one.


This one is my 30s fabrics dpn. I just love it.!

Next one is my lap size one. I used Kona Bay roses fabric with black muslin.

1 comment:

Candace said...

Your quilts are gorgeous, and the quilting looks great. I want to try stippling, but haven't got my courage up yet.
Candace