Friday, April 11, 2008

MY WEEK OFF

Well today is the last day of my week off! I am devastated! Had a pretty productive week sewing wise. Nearly completed ANOTHER disappearing nine patch! This time its all from breast cancer pink ribbon fabrics. Should be pretty when its finished. I thought my mum how to make this simple pattern too. SSHH dont tell my dad but I showed her how to order from Hancocks of Puducha too! hehehehe
I have also been working on the Orange Crush mystery quilt from http://quiltville.com/orangecrushmystery1.shtml I have completed the first step and look forward to step two. Here is step 1 which is 150 four patch blocks that are 3.5 inch square.









Today I made a Stable Bag. Was a very difficult pattern to follow so ended up whinging it!





6 comments:

Sharon-NZ said...

well you winged it good, cause that bag is awesome I love it

Kristie said...

I think that bag is beautiful! I am bad to wing it when I get half way through a pattern. I am also doing the Orange Crush!
Kristie

Phyl said...

The bag is awesome! Where did you get the pattern for it?

Please don't leave Quiltville Chat. We are a group of highly creative women and with that sometimes comes a tendency toward being high strung. Add into that, some people have an incredibly strong need to defend Bonnie...who is in fact, a grown woman:).

Hugs,

Phyl

Khris said...

Love the bag KA....well done...hugs
Khris

ForestJane said...

In regards to the fabric you ended up with from online store... let them know that you're part of an online community of bloggers and quilters, and you will be telling ALL of the thousands of online quilters that purchasing their fabric is not a good idea. They should not expect you to pay for their mistake.

Good luck!

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

Love your sable bag and thanks for showing all the varieties in the DPN quilts! KalamaQuilts